Sold in pairs (2).
These cabochons are suitable for many great uses:
* Chainmaille: Wrap them in maille purchase bezels to set them into necklaces, bracelets, etc.
* Wire Wrapping: you can find tutorials online to make wrapped eye pendants (very popular recently).
* Polymer Clay: expand your horizons by using these in jewellery and sculpture. The cabochons are bakeable with all brands of polymer clay.
* Mixed Media: so many uses in mixed media crafts, eg. scrapbooking, altered art....whatever your mind can come up with.
* Doll-making and Creature creating: perfect for one-of-a-kind dolls and creatures made from all kinds of materials, including papier mache.
Care: The cabochons are hand-crafted and therefore slight variations between pieces should be expected. They are water resistant but will be damaged by prolonged exposure to water/hummidity. The cabocons are also able to withstand temperatures up to 200 degrees C - plenty for polymer clay curing but not with kilns or torch fiiring.